Thursday, September 24, 2009
Single File Download: CD1 CD2
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
This is a big IDF, it's my first without Pat Gelsinger at Intel. We're unlikely to hear much about Pat's departure here, but the rumor mill appears active with everything from him being kicked out due to Larrabee's initial issues (unlikely) to him not being selected to be the next in line for CEO succession at Intel (much more likely)." Anand Lal Shimpi
Read more :http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3644
At a high level what Lucid's technology does is intercept OpenGL/DirectX commands from the CPU to the GPU and load balance them across any number of GPUs. The final buffers are read back by the Lucid chip and sent to primary GPU for display.
The technology sounds flawless. You don't need to worry about game profiles or driver support, you just add more GPUs and they should be perfectly load balanced. Even more impressive is Lucid's claim that you can mix and match GPUs of different performance levels. For example you could put a GeForce GTX 285 and a GeForce 9800 GTX in parallel and the two would be perfectly load balanced by Lucid's hardware; you'd get a real speedup. Eventually, Lucid will also enable multi-GPU configurations from different vendors (e.g. one NVIDIA GPU + one AMD GPU).
Read more on Anandtech :http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3646
Sometimes a surprise is nice. Other times it’s nice for things to go as planned for once.
Compared to the HD 4800 series launch, AMD’s launch of the HD 5800 series today is going to fall in to the latter category. There are no last-minute announcements or pricing games, or NDAs that get rolled back unexpectedly. Today’s launch is about as normal as a new GPU launch can get.
However with the lack of last-minute surprises, it becomes harder to keep things under wraps. When details of a product launch are announced well ahead of time, inevitably someone on the inside can’t help but leak the details of what’s going on. The result is that what we have to discuss today isn’t going to come as a great surprise for some of you.
Read more on Anandtech http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3643
Today AMD introduces two new cards: the ATI Radeon HD 5850 and the ATI Radeon HD 5870. A third product, called "ATI Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity6 Edition" has also been announced but it is simply a HD 5870 with six DisplayPort outputs. If you were drooling to see the HD 5870 X2 launched today, then you'll have to wait a few more months.
Read on TPU:http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ATI/Radeon_HD_5870/
It's time for the article you've all been waiting on. Today ATI will launch their series 5800 graphics cards, the Radeon HD 5850 and 5870. Our twenty-seven page article today will cover all the ins and outs of this new DirectX 11 class graphics card series.
Read on Guru3d.com -http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon-hd-5870-review-test/
“With the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cars driven by the most powerful processor on the planet, AMD is changing the game, both in terms of performance and the experience,” said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, Products Group, AMD. “As the first to market with full DirectX 11 support, an unmatched experience made possible with ATI Eyefinity technology, and ATI Stream technology harnessing open standards designed to help make Windows 7 that much better, I can say with confidence that AMD is the undisputed leader in graphics once more.”
Dominate your competition with Microsoft DirectX 11 support
With the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cards, gamers will enjoy gaming supremacy and the ultimate advantage, realizing incredible HD gaming performance and the most engaging experience possible with DirectX 11 gaming done right:
- Designed and built for purpose: Modeled on the full DirectX 11 specifications, the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cards delivers up to 2.72 TeraFLOPS of compute power in a single card, translating to superior performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, as well as in DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL titles in single card configurations or multi-card configurations using ATI CrossFireX technology. When measured in terms of game performance experienced in some of today’s most popular games, the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series is up to twice as fast as the closest competing product in its class.5 allowing gamers to enjoy incredible new DirectX 11 games – including the forthcoming DiRT 2 from Codemasters, and Aliens vs. Predator from Rebellion, and updated version of The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online Eberron Unlimited from Turbine – all in stunning detail with incredible frame rates.
- Generations ahead of the competition: Building on the success of the ATI Radeon HD 4000 series products, the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cards is two generations ahead of DirectX 10.0 support, and features 6th generation evolved AMD tessellation technology, 3rd generation evolved GDDR5 support, 2nd generation evolved 40nm process technology, and a feature-rich compute shader, all geared towards delivering the best gaming experience money can buy.
- The ultimate in game compatibility: The DirectX 11 API was developed on AMD graphics hardware and represents the cornerstone of DirectX 11 gaming. All initial DirectX 11 games were developed and/or continue to be developed on AMD’s DirectX 11 hardware. With more than 20 DirectX 11 games currently in development, this innate optimization for ATI Radeon graphics cards, in combination with monthly ATI Catalyst driver releases, help ensure a stable, reliable and high-performance experience for the latest games.
With the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics card, PC users can unleash Windows 7 and realize the potential of a better computing experience to help do more with their PC:
- Harness the home supercomputer: One ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics card would have been one of the top 10 supercomputers in the world just six years ago – today that same processing power can be found in your home PC, working with high-performance CPUs to deliver a superior experience.
- Windows 7 done right: Windows 7 is the first compute-capable operating system and the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cards with ATI Stream technology accelerate it like nothing else, being the first and only card to support DirectCompute 11.
- Create and do more, faster than ever before with ATI Stream technology: Enjoy new features, functionality and improved performance in top media, entertainment and productivity applications made possible by ATI Stream technology.
- Most expansive support of industry standards: The ATI Radeon HD 5800 of graphics cards fully support both DirectX 11 and OpenCL, ensuring broad application support now and the future.
Enjoy multi-monitor computing with seamless enablement of the biggest game environments ever seen:
- The ultimate in seamless flexibility: Arrange one to three displays using the ATI Radeon HD 5870 and ATI Radeon HD 5850 graphics cards, or up to six displays using the forthcoming ATI Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity6 graphics card, in a variety of configurations – any mix of portrait, or landscape.
- See them before they see you: Unlock the potential of multi-monitor gaming at up to 12 x full HD resolution, the largest game environments ever displayed.10 Experience more visual detail and expanded battlefields that your gaming competitors may lack.
- Enjoy visual computing in eye-definition: Virtually obsolete scrolling by taking advantage of vast desktop real estate to put more information at your fingertips. Enjoy the best of today’s latest visually-enhanced online applications – social networking, video conferencing, video entertainment, and satellite imagery – all in stunning detail.
The ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cards is supported by a dozen add-in-board companies, including ASUS, Club 3D, Diamond Multimedia, Force3D, GIGABYTE, HIS (Hightech Information Systems), MSI, Multimedia, PowerColor, SAPPHIRE Technology, VisionTek and XFX.
“By incorporating the ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics processor’s revolutionary DirectX 11 and ATI Eyefinity multi-monitor capabilities into the Alienware desktop gaming system, Dell Gaming continues to lead the industry in delivering performance, immersion and visual experience levels that shatter all previous limitations,” said Arthur Lewis, head of Dell gaming group.
“I had high expectations of AMD’s new DirectX 11 GPUs, but nothing really prepared me for the breathtaking experience that I’m now enjoying,” said Dirk Ringe, vice president, EA Phenomic. “Frame rates are so silky-smooth at ultra high-resolutions, even with all effects turned to max, that the new hardware makes previous hardware look like a quaint antique! The quality of the rendering in BattleForge is something that I used to dream about only a year ago – and the flexibility and power of DirectCompute 11 opens our eyes to a multitude of new possibilities. We applaud AMD’s and Microsoft’s vision in creating the DirectX 11 API and this amazing new hardware and we can say without hesitation that it represents the future of gaming.”
“We were simply astonished by the performance of the DirectCompute 11 hardware in AMD’s DirectX 11 GPUs,” said Ruslan Didenko, project lead, GSC Gameworld. “By meeting the full DirectX 11 hardware spec AMD has created a beast of a GPU that is light years ahead of its DirectX 10.1 and DirectX 10 predecessors. We strongly recommend a full-on DirectX 11 GPU from AMD as very simply the best way to experience our stunning new game, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. A vision of loveliness, in every gut-wrenching detail!”
“Trinigy remains committed to supporting the game development industry with top-notch game engine technology that combines efficiency, creative freedom and performance,” said Dag Frommhold, managing director at Trinigy. “We’re extremely excited to be working with AMD to support their DirectX 11 graphics processors. AMD’s quality drivers and hardware complement our commitment to game developers perfectly by empowering them to produce higher-level in-game graphics than ever before.
Don’t forget to keep a sharp eye on the dangers and side-effects of your absolute power! Danger lurks on every corner, be it militant revolutionaries bent on installing a communist junta, or the machinations of the superpowers USA and the Soviet Union, both of whom would like to see a more amenable ruler in strategically important Tropico! History takes its course with events such as the Cuba crisis, papal visits and other actual decisive historical events. The only question is whether or not you can play a role in that history!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Star Trek DvDRip -http://www.mininova.org/tor/2975015
Heroes S04E01E02 - http://www.mininova.org/tor/2976405
The Big Bang Theory S03E01-http://www.mininova.org/tor/2976206
How I Met your Mother S05E01 -http://www.mininova.org/tor/2976060
GENRE: Animation | Drama
FILE SIZE: 198MB
RESOLUTION: 704 x 384
FRAME RATE: 23.98 fps
Star Trek 2009 2h7m | Language: Eng | Subs: No | 2 CD | 500Mb |
DVD Rip | MKV | 640 x 272 | 23fps | Mp3 128kbps
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
A chronicle of the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS
Enterprise crew members. Star Trek is a 2009 science fiction film
directed by J. J. Abrams, written by Roberto Orci and Alex
Kurtzman, and produced by Damon Lindelof and Bryan Burk.
Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC), a U.S. marketing arm of Toshiba Corporation for electronic components, today announced a series of solid state drive (SSD) modules using the latest generation Toshiba 32nm MLC NAND flash, at Intel Developers Forum 2009. The Toshiba SG2 modules are offered in two types, one based on the new low-profile mini-SATA (mSATA) interface standard and the other a Half-Slim type, which uses a SATA connector. The drives are available in 30GB1 and 62GB modules. Volume production will start in October.
The two types of modules, each smaller than a business card, provide greater design flexibility and save space and cost compared to SSDs with hard disk drive form factors and cases. The 62GB module is only one seventh the volume and one eighth the weight of a 2.5-inch form factor SSD, and consumes half the power. With interface speeds up to 3 gigabits per second (Gb/s), a maximum sequential read speed of 180 megabytes per second (MBps)3,4 and a maximum sequential write speed of 70MBps,3,4 the modules will help bring the performance advantages of SSDs to notebooks, portable electronics and embedded systems. An advanced controller features a translation mode, which enables any drive configuration, and the drive supports 28-bit LBA (Logical Block Address) mode commands and 48-bit LBA mode commands. Multi-word DMA, Ultra-DMA modes and Advanced PIO commands are supported. The drives have an optional capability for secure Full Disk Encryption (FDE) backup that prevents unauthorized data access.
Industry analyst IDC expects mini - notebook shipments to grow at an annual average of around 15% from 2009 to 2013, and, PC manufacturers are looking for SSDs that combine small size with higher storage capacities and advanced performance.
"Initial adoption of most SATA solid state drives has followed the HDD form factor. Our latest 32nm mSATA and Half-Slim case-less modules enable hardware designers to add the performance and reliability advantages of a solid state drive in a smaller, footprint for notebooks, portable electronics and other embedded storage applications," said Scott Nelson, VP Memory, TAEC.
The mSATA modules leverage the speed and reliability of the popular SATA interface, in a small form factor module, 1.18 in. x 0.19 in. x 2 in. (30mm x 4.75mm x 50.95mm) that connects to the system board using the low profile SATA connector. Adaptive Power Mode and SATA Device Initiated Power Management typically reduce power consumption to less than half of the Read power level when the device is in idle, standby or sleep mode.
The Half-Slim SATA II modules feature a SATA connector, measure 1.18 in. x 0.19 in. x 2 in. (54mm x 4 mm x 39mm). The Half-Slim SATA II modules have the same SATA connector used on 2.5-inch HDD and SDD form factors. Thus, this smaller form factor can easily be used in applications designed to use 2.5-inch storage form factors. The Half Slim is also JEDEC compliant.
Posted by Tharindu Jayasinghe at 7:05 AM
The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition features unique artwork featuring Batman. Also unique to the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition is a coupon for a full copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum, redeemable online at NVIDIA’s nZone.
Batman: Arkham Asylum places gamers into the shoes of Gotham City’s favorite superhero detective to track down and capture the Joker, who managed to break free from the infamous Arkham Asylum. Players are free to explore the island while hunting the Joker, and run into other Gotham criminals, such as Poison Ivy, the Scarecrow, Bane and others.
“Batman: Arkham Asylum is an amazing game to show off the power of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition. Taking advantage of NVIDIA PhysX and Microsoft DirectX 10 technologies, Batman: Arkham Asylum demonstrates the best PC gaming has to offer,” Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition also ships with a copy of 3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition – a favorite benchmarking tool among gamers – to further demonstrate the capabilities of the graphics card.
It’s time to play Batman: Arkham Asylum with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition.
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285: Batman Edition
o Limited Edition
o Unique Batman artwork
o NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 graphics processor
o Core clock: 648 MHz
o 240 processor cores
o Shader clock: 1476 MHz
o 512-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 2484 MHz
- Ships with coupon redeemable for full copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum
- 3DMark Vantage: Advanced Edition bundled
- Dual dual-link DVI output (HDCP compatible)
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 3.0 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D ready
- Extended Warranty
A mysterious death pushes Claire into the spotlight; Angela worries that Nathan will discover his true identity; an unexpected visitor haunts Matt; H.R.G. and Tracy join forces.
House engages in a battle of wits and wills against the attending physician in charge of his detox program. When he starts to lose, House resorts to blackmail to gain the upper hand.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Now, patience over the alien situation has run out. Control over the aliens has been contracted out to Multi-National United (MNU), a private company uninterested in the aliens’ welfare — they will receive tremendous profits if they can make the aliens’ awesome weaponry work. So far, they have failed; activation of the weaponry requires alien DNA. The tension between the aliens and the humans comes to a head.
*Supported OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
* Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster
o XP: 1 GB RAM
o Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
* Hard Drive space – 6 GB minimum
* DVD-ROM – 8x or faster DVD drive
* Video Card – 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
* Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible
* DirectX – DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
* Supported Video Cards
o ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater
o NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater.